Summer Help Needed for 2019
Applications are being accepted at Menasha Utilities main office for (2) Student Summer Help until Friday March 29. Starting pay is $9.00 per hour.
(2) Summer help for Water Department will be responsible for maintaining the lawns at the Water Plant, Office Complex, Head House, and Towers using riding and hand mowers, edgers, and weed eaters. Duties will also include maintenance at the Head House (pull and clean trash screens, scoop dead fish and debris from intake channel, remove algae from intake channel, and fill chemical feeders as needed); general cleaning and painting at the Water Plant, Pump Station, and Chemical Feed Building (walls, floors, and piping and equipment); special projects such as going door to door to determine type of services to get an accurate count of lead services, organizing parts in the store room, and digging out the grass under the fence and replacing it with gravel; and may assist Water Department Personnel with Unidirectional Flushing.
• Be 18 years of age;
• Be a college or technical school student or starting in the fall;
• Possess a valid State of Wisconsin Driver’s License;
• Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen;
• Wear all appropriate personal protective equipment