- Application Deadline: Until position is filled
- Start Date: Immediately
- Pay Range: $12.50/Hour
- Health insurance available for the employee or employee and dependents
- 401K match is provided
The FVL Custodian must be a person with a basic knowledge of cleaning and general maintenance. This person should be a self-starter and able to work on their own with little or no supervision. He/she must work with students in a Christian manner and must be able to lift 25-50 pounds. Applicants must be member in good standing with an area WELS/ELS church.
- is accountable and reports to the FVL Facilities Manager.
- updates and advises the Facilities Manager regarding building maintenance.
- works as a team with all other custodial staff and summer help.
The custodian works approximately 30 hours a week all year.
- School Year Hours at FVL
Weekdays 5:30-10:00 PM
Weekends - Every other weekend as needed
- School Year Hours at St. Peter Appleton/Freedom
Weekdays 3:15-5:30 PM
- Summer Hours
Majority of the 30 hours/week are at FVL
Start and end times are flexible
Hours at St. Peter Appleton/Freedom are as needed
- Normal day consists of cleaning the academic wing classrooms, hallways, offices, and library. This includes sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying garbage and recycling, cleaning, locking doors and shutting off lights
- Responsibilities on weekends and for special events includes the above list as well as working in the gyms, auditorium, fine arts multi-purpose room, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Summer tasks include stripping and waxing floors, shampoo carpets, cleaning, minor maintenance projects.