Wondering if you'll be able to help your student finish college and still retire someday? With guidance from a college planning expert, you can.
You're invited to attend this complimentary, 90 minute college planning overview to learn how academics, admissions, and financial strategies can work together to help save you and your student money on college.
You will leave knowing:
- What to expect when transitioning from high school to college
- Why published costs may not be as important as you think
- Tips about the FAFSA and its importance to you
- Cost of attendance, out of pocket, expected family contribution, need-met and gift-aid ratios, and how they apply to you
- How to improve your student's odds of graduating in four years
- And more!
WHERE: Thrivent Home Office, Room B112/B113; 4321 N. Ballard Rd. Appleton
Please enter through the main doors.
Parking is available in the visitor lot.
WHEN: Thursday, October 4, 2018
Registration and appetizers start at 5:30 pm
The seminar runs from 6:00-7:30 pm
Students are encouraged to attend with their parents. Space is limited! Reserve your seats early.
This event is hosted by Troy Beck, Financial Associate
W2719 Brookhaven Dr. Ste. C1 Appleton