Tuition bills will be mailed & emailed the week of June 18.
- Single or two-payments option - first payment is due on July 31
- FACTS option - first payment will be withdrawn in July
- If you have not received your 2018-19 tuition statement by June 30, please contact the Business Office by email or phone – firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.739.4441.
- FALL SPORTS - Please complete the online Fall Athletic Interest Form if interested in participating in fall sports. This will help our coaches better prepare for the first day of practice, and it gives them a way to reach you if they have any information to share about tryouts.
- PRACTICE DATES - All fall athletic practices will begin early August. Dates and times are posted on the online calendar.
- PHYSICAL EXAM - All athletes must have a physical exam form on file at FVL from April 1, 2017, or later. If the physical is from April 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, the student must also have a signed Alternate Year Card on file. If the physical is from April 1, 2018, or later, no Alternate Year Card is required for 2018-19.
- DOWNLOAD PHYSICAL FORM - The Physical form can be downloaded from our website, and taken to your appointment for completion.
- ALTERNATE YEAR CARD FORM - The online form for the Alternate Year Card will be available in early July. At that time you will also be able to complete the Query Form to see the date of the physical FVL has on file. If you prefer to complete the paper Alternate Year Card form, it can be downloaded from fvlhs.org/Athletics/DocumentsForms.
- REQUIRED MEETING - Parents of all FVL athletes must attend a required meeting on Mon., Aug 20 at 7 pm in the auditorium. If your athlete will participate in winter or spring sports only, you can attend the August meeting or you can attend the Mon., Nov. 19 at 6:30 pm meeting in the auditorium.
Online forms for 2018-19 will be updated by early July (fvlhs.org/Parents/Forms).
The Query Form (also to be updated as of early July) will let you know what forms are still outstanding as well as the date of the physical that is on file.
- School/Business Office: Mon. – Thurs. from 8 am – 2 pm
- SCRIP Office: Mon., Wed., Thurs. from 8 am – 2 pm
- Guidance Office: By appointment only
- Please use entrance G (north side of the building, by the soccer fields) for all offices.
- All offices will be closed the week of July 4.
Coming in July . . .
School Supply List > Dress Code > Mentor Visit Information for New Students > Skyward Family Access login information for new families