Semester testing will be on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday -- May 22, 23, and 24). Student Yoga laptops and chargers will be collected at that time. Please note the following:
Devices will be collected in the library during the following scheduled times:
- Wednesday, May 22: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Thursday, May 23: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday, May 24: 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
As soon as you are certain you will no longer need your laptop for school work, you can turn it in. Check with your teachers to make sure you will not need it for testing. The lines for Yoga collection will be shorter the earlier you turn it in. There may be a substantial wait on Friday after the final exam period, so please plan ahead.
Please note the following:
- You must have your student ID (or other picture ID) to return your laptop. If you do not have an ID with you, you may need to wait at the end of the line so that we can quickly process the students who do have an ID.
- You must have the charger that you were issued. If your charger does not match the one you were issued, or it is damaged or missing, you will be charged the full replacement cost of $40.
- If your laptop has damage, you are encouraged to stop in the library prior to Friday to pre-determine the cost of the damages. Per FVL policy, the first two damage claims incur a $50 deductible (first waived with FVL case). Additional claims will be charged based on level of damage.
You will be issued a receipt (or bill if there is damage) as your device is returned. Seniors might not receive their diplomas until laptop charges are paid. All other charges are due by June 15.
- If you do not return your laptop, you will be billed for the FULL replacement cost.
Students, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of the device, please stop by the FVL Library at your earliest convenience.
God’s blessings on your final days of school,
The FVL Technology Support Team