- Football vs Little Chute -- Loss, 23-3
Jeb Dobberstein rushed for 105 yards on 28 carries for the Foxes, and Jakob Ulman had nine receptions for 89 yards. Andrew Martin scored the only points of the night with an incredible 39-yard field goal! The Foxes will be back in action on Friday against Oconto Falls at Kaukauna HS. Photo cred. Julie Detjen
- Tennis Conference at Xavier -- 3rd Place
FVL came in 3rd at their Conference meet! The individual bracket results are as follows:
- Addy Segelstrom: 3rd (2 W, 1 L)
- Gabrielle Medema: 1st (3 W)
- Maggie Schauman: 3rd (2 W, 1 L)
- Tessa Wilson: 2nd (2 W, 1 L)
- Erin Henze/Adeline Mielke: 4th (1 W, 2 L)
- Madison Toyne/Kylie Toyne: 4th (1 W, 2 L)
- Paige Culbertson/Maddie Jacobsen: 4th (1 W, 1 L)
The Foxes will have Subsectional competition next Monday, Oct. 1 at Xavier.
Photo cred. Post-Crescent
- Cross Country at Lourdes Invite --
There are 26 teams--and over 170 athletes--in the varsity Small Division. Out of those, the boys took 8th and the girls took 13th! The meet was marked by numerous personal records. These athletes will compete again on Thursday at Waupaca.
For the girls, Anika Homan came in 11th overall with a time of 20:12.44. Photo cred. Post-Crescent
Luke Donart came in 17th overall for the boys with a time of 17:26.79. Caleb Zernicke came in right behind in 19th with a time of 17:30.69.
- Soccer vs Appleton East -- Win, 3-1
Lucas Huang scored early in the first half to put the Foxes ahead, and Dylan Blum added two more in the second half to put it away. Come see the team take on Wrightstown on Tuesday at the USA Sports Complex!
- Volleyball at WLC Invite -- 3rd Place
FVL finished with a 3-2 record. The Foxes defeated Illinois Lutheran 25-14, 25-18; Winnebago Lutheran Academy 25-13, 25-23; and Shoreland Lutheran 25-17, 25-9. The Foxes finished behind Manitowoc Lutheran--losing 27-25, 16-25, 15-10--and Luther Prep--losing 25-17, 25-21. Jenna Charron was named to the all-tournament team for the Foxes! She finished with 46 kills, 19 digs, and six aces. You'll have two opportunities to see the Foxes at home this week: on Tuesday, taking on Denmark, and on Thursday, taking on Freedom!