The girls' track and field team competed for the first time last night at the Oshkosh High School Invitational for small schools.
The girls took 2nd place out of 30 schools with 45.25 points, trailing behind Freedom by only 1.75 points! The night featured a number of standout performances, and the girls scored in a variety of events:
- Louisa Marxen: 1st in 60 m dash, 7.95
1st in long jump, 16-11.25
- Olivia Verbeke: 2nd in 400 m dash, 1:01.89
- Anna Ewart: 3rd in triple jump, 33-03.25
- Anika Homan: 4th in 3200 m run, 12:02.77
- Julia Walters: 5th in pole vault, 9-00.00
- Jenna Charron: tied for 8th in high jump, 4-08.00
For a full list of results, visit http://pttiming.com/events/87930623
What a great way to start the season; congratulations ladies!