Register for a Private College Week visit
Private College Week:
July 9-14, 2018
With 24 colleges to choose from, the opportunities are plentiful. Tour a campus, talk to admission and financial aid advisors, meet professors, see a residence hall, eat the food, and meet current students. With special events all week, Private College Week (July 9 – 14, 2018) is the best time to plan your visit. Registration takes just a few moments.
For each campus visited, students will receive an entry to win one of two iPads (the event evaluation form serves as the entry). Winners will be notified via email. Register now – and invite your friends to join!
Why check out a WI Private College?
- Our average class size is just 16 students, and there are many opportunities for hands-on learning.
- The chances of graduating in four years are 64% higher at our colleges than at four-year public institutions in Wisconsin.
- There are over 420 academic majors to choose from.
- Ninety-six percent of undergraduates receive financial aid.
- The average undergraduate out-of-pocket tuition is $5,500 per year.